- LiveSwitch has an initial startup fee plus a monthly usage-based licensing subscription fee, both of which cover your whole organization.
- LiveSwitch’s monthly licensing subscription fee is an ongoing charge that enables technical support and access to all LiveSwitch updates.
- The LiveSwitch licensing subscription charge is applied monthly, with your choice of two options:
1. Per-minute Pricing
2. Peak Concurrency Pricing
- Per-minute pricing charges your account for the number of minutes each connected participant is streaming audio/video.
- Peak concurrency pricing charges are based on the maximum number of users that were simultaneously streaming during the month. The maximum number of concurrent users is typically much smaller than the total number of users that stream in any given month.
- You may change your choice of pricing option at any time at it will become effective for the following month. Not sure which one you need? Contact Us.