WebRTC Architecture Assessments
Confused about the various Real-Time Communications options out there? Not sure what architecture is best for your solution? Struggling to estimate the cost of adding audio/video to your applications?
You're not the only one. Today's Real-Time Communications landscape provides numerous solutions and choosing the best one for your specific needs can be a daunting task.
Frozen Mountain’s WebRTC Assessment is here to help you through these questions. A Frozen Mountain Architecture Assessment is designed to provide guidance for many of your common questions such as:
- What is the end goal of your Real-Time Communications project?
- What are the required platforms, and what are the consequences of supporting those platforms?
- What is the most cost effective architecture for my use case? Peer-to-peer? Selective Forwarding? Multi-point Control mixing?
- What external integration opportunities are there? SIP telephony? iOT devices?
- What are the approximate development costs for my project?
After completing an architecture assessment our Professional Services team will provide you a path forward that includes the best architecture, a development cost estimate, and much more. Architecture assessments provide a document that analyzes your needs and defines your project goals and project plan.
Contact us today to get your WebRTC architecture assessment started.